The Shifting Health Care Landscape: Engaging New Hampshire on Access and Affordability
From Bridget Drake on June 15th, 2020
hosted a 2-day virtual session to better understand the consumer experience and
the State’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
On June 12,2020 we hosted a facilitated discussion with key stakeholders from New Hampshire’s health care system to:
- Share reflections and respond to questions about the experience of consumers, providers, hospitals, payors, and community health organizations
- Discuss what steps can we take in New Hampshire to prepare for the future
- Bobbie D Bagley, Director, City of Nashua Division of Public Health and Community Services, and Member, Governor’s COVID-19 Equity Response Team
- Michelle McEwen, President/CEO of Speare Memorial Hospital and Member, Stakeholder Advisory Board, Governor’s Office for Emergency Relief and Recovery
- Zandra Rice Hawkins, Executive Director of Granite State Progress
- Kristine Stoddard, NH Director of Public Policy at Bi-State Primary Care Association
- Adam Varley, Shareholder at Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C.
- Marie Ramas, MD, Lamprey Health Care